ATS – Peterbilt 281-351 MTG Truck V2.0 (1.6.X)
ATS Version: 1.6.x
– Fully autonomous
– Buying in the motor show Peterbilt
– 2 cab variants (with and without sleep)
– Original interior (with and without sleep)
– 8 variants of the chassis
– loads of “mannequins” for a tandem chassis
– total more than 100 elements of external adjustment
– 17 skins (full template for self-tightening the skin)
– 9 upholstery options
– 9 options for inserts on the dashboard and doors
– 12 upholstery options
– 7 variants of floor coverings
– 3 different steering systems
– 14 engines with sound binding
– 8 reducers
– Running inner chamber
– DLC support
– More choice of tuning
– There is a template for skins
List of changes in version 2.0
– three dump trucks for the chassis “tandem”.
– Various variations of bifurcations for bumpers and front wings.
– Various rear additional mudguards.
– Two variants of headlights (some with additional adjustment).
– two deflectors on the wings.
– Various options for the shape of the caps for wings and tanks.
– New logo on the grille and side panels.
– A new version of additional mirrors on the hood.
– chrome casting with lanterns on the cabs.
– Two new variants of the stage (tank with steps in color cabins and chrome plated).
– Three protection options and a tool box behind the cab.
– Bumper with the ability to suspend animated circuits.
– Salon with an animated figure of the skeleton.
– DLC in the cabin of the truck.
– Forest trailer with various cargoes.
– trailer trailer type 4 color options and various products.
– Resin with three trailers with different bodies and axles
– (3 axle trailer, average lifting axis).
– Update the registration and correct known errors.
– The second version of the track for work in the company.
– The steering wheel is enlarged, shifted down, control of turn signals.
P / S
1. Archive the “dashboard_color” to replace the color of the lighting devices. to
Replace the color file “Dashboard_color.sui” from the archive “dashboard_color”
For archiving “ETS_Peterbilt_281-351_mTG_2.0_Part1” On the road –
“Def / vehicle / truck / peter281 / interior” to the “interior” folder with
Option “no compression”.
Credit(s):The authors of the mod mo3Del Truck Game (mTG): – JAWA (Maxim Saprykin): 3D model. – Stas556: Conversion to the game, animation. – Kriechbaum: Sounds. – Mikhail Iontsev: Registration of a pack of trailers.ATS – Peterbilt 281-351 MTG Truck V2.0 (1.6.X) Download File