ATS – Truck Physics Mod V1.3 (1.6.X)
Hi guys, This physics change the transmission feel and suspension.
#For the transmission:
– The only thing is change is the clutch viscosity are decrease (was 1.0 now at 0.5) For Manual H shifter only.
– The sequential mode clutch viscosity are stock (1.0).
– The others thing I change is the RPM will drop slower than the stock physics. (was 1.0 now at 0.46)
– Like a stock flywheel than a Aftermarket lightweight flywheel. (Car related)
– Automatics Transmission mode is still in WIP.
– Now the Automatics mode Real or not are more smoother.
– Like a real Auto Trans car.
– For automatics (real or not) The transmission can kick or skip gear when goes at mid/full throttle. But for Sequential mode is working great (still in WIP for Auto and Seq mode)
– Now the trailer and truck can roll and pitch separately at 30 degrees at both direction.
– If the truck roll on a bump, the truck will roll itself only, not the trailer with the truck.
– The trailer will stay at his normal position (can pitch or roll so take care)
– The suspension are little bit softer than stock physics.
– That mean that the truck will re-bounce when going on a bump (No to much much than last time)
– That give it a little bit of realistic.
– Now you see the truck shake in the cabin when you go over a bump or something else
– Still in WIP, I’m working on it twice per week and release an update in the 3th or 4th week. Depend if SCS made an update in their physics files !
Credit(s):oXyDe.DRIVERS, SCSATS – Truck Physics Mod V1.3 (1.6.X) Download File