ETS2 – Momo’s Sway Bar A (1.33.x)
Momo’s Sway Bar A mod for ETS2 1.33.x.
If you are quite OK with the new SCS’s physics in 1.33, but you wish that the side-to-side movement of the truck would be more realistic, more responsive to curves and turns…
This mod only changes the sway bar, nothing else at all. The rest remain vanilla.
– Unfortunately NOT compatible with other physics mods.
– Designed from and for 1.33.
– Compatible with all modded trucks, but this will override all the modded truck’s physics (if any)
WHAT SETTING DO I RECOMMEND FOR MORE REALISM ?
If you are a hardcore sim player who does not compromise realism, the setting below will bring in-game speed sensation equal to real life.
– FOV 80
– Console command “warp 0.7” (repeat every time you enter the game)
– Or “warp 0.8” if you think 0.7 is too slow for you.
– “s_interior_volume 0.5” (Because modern trucks’ cabins are quiet.)
– “s_wheel_noise 0.5” (Reduce the arcade tire sound)
– “s_air_noise 3” (Feel the wind hitting your windshield)
Credit(s):MomoFile Detail:63 KB / SCS
ETS2 – Momo’s Sway Bar A (1.33.x) Download File