ETS2 – Realistic Steering With Keyboard – Improved Update V4 (1.37.x)
Realistic Steering With Keyboard – Improved Update V4 mod for ETS2 1.37.x.
This modification makes truck behavior to feel more realistic with keyboard. It allows you to make smooth turns on high speed without mind of overturn the truck even if you use realistic suspension settings.
The video is a demonstration for those who don’t have a steering wheel and want some realism with keyboard. I hope you enjoy it.
Patch compatibility: 1.37.x ; 1.36.x
Connection order: This mod should be set at high priority / above all the mods in the list!
Mod compatibility: This mod should work with all default trucks and the moded ones!
c_rsteersens 0.75 # Recommended!!! Or you can set slider in-game on middle.
For realistic suspension settings (optional) :
Note*: Write above setting in console (~) after load the profile.
Note**: Lower value means more realistic behavior but high risk of overturn
1. Download the mod from below / download section
2. Put it into your mod folder
3. Activate it on your mod profile
4. Type in console (~) after your profile loaded this command lines:
*NOTE: If those values isn’t proper for yourself, feel free to change them.
5. *In game options, your Steering sensitivity should be set to middle*. This allow you to move your steering faster when your truck is under 30km/h. Also, it is better for parking and roundabouts.
6. Enjoy your ride!
Credit(s):TheTigerFile Detail:37 KB / SCS
ETS2 – Realistic Steering With Keyboard – Improved Update V4 (1.37.x) Download File