FS17 – Drive Control Mod V 4.10
• motorShow: Optical display Motor start. In addition, the automatic shutdown can be disabled
• Inching: Formerly a separate mod now as a dC module
• FreeSteering: On many occasions, the automatic return control can be switched off
• variGear: Improvement of the stepless transmission for small driving speeds
The driveControl-Mod now also extends the LS17 modular with many small functions such as a turn-key configuration and extended functions for the CruiseControl. The Mod consists of modules, which can be switched on and off individually.
The fact that Giants nevertheless one or other function in the LS17 directly took over could I clean up the whole something.
In V4.0, the following modules are included in the driveControl in time for the release:
· Shuttle: shuttle module (reversing circuit)
· SoftGas: Improved throttle / brake for keyboard driver
· CruiseControl: Advanced functions for the cruise control
· ImplementControl: Additional operating options for attaching devices (no device interconnection necessary!)
· FourWDandDifferentials: 4-wheel and differential gear
· ShowNearestFillLevel: Level indicator for the neighboring vehicle
· PipeCam: additional camera for supercharger / thresher / chopper
No longer available in the driveControl (and why not):
· ManMotorStart: Integrated in the LS17
· ManMotorKeepTurnedOn: Integrated in the LS17
· GasAndGearLimiter: Helper in the LS17 can be adjusted via cruise control, for manual driving there is the limiter in the cruiseControl as well as the softGas module
· Hourcounter: Integrated in the LS17
· SensibleSteering: Integrated in the LS17 (dead zones for the individual axes can finally be defined in the menu)
· HandBrake: Integrated in the LS17, if only automatically
· InDoorSound: Integrated in the LS17
· DirtModule: Hopefully solved in the LS17 better and no longer necessary
· Camera: FOV is now set centrally, ergo: Integrated in the LS17
· FruitDestruction: Giants as “realism mod” directly with released, ergo: Integrated in the LS17
· FreeSteering: Not applicable because apparently overtakes
· GroundResponse: This is the only module I would have liked to convert, but this was not possible in the bret of time.
You could almost my Giants would have looked at the driveControl actually times.
Modules Power On / Off And Configure
This is all done in the driveControl_config.xml. This is located in the same directory as the log.txt (who does not know where it is located: very quickly find)) and is created by driveControl on the first start of the mod there.
Credit(s):upsidedownThis mod has been tested by SGMODS.
File Details:ZIP / 0,05 MB FS17 – Drive Control Mod V 4.10 Download File