This mod has been tested by SGMODS.
FS17 – Groundresponse.LUA Final V1.5 (Realism Version)
Groundresponse.LUA Final mod for FS17.
Realism Version of V1.5
– sinking depth and grip on wet and dry ground individually adjusted
– the sinking is different depending on the type of soil
– the sinktirefriction is specifically directed to the steerable (steerable vehicles) so that they have almost no pulling force with strongly sinking wheels
– Trailers and equipment have high longitudinal and transverse stiffness, so the pull around the corner on soft ground is much more difficult
– asynchronous load capacity to the tire diameter, so that the sinking behavior corresponds to more real tugs in different classes
– the “up- and down- movement” of the trailer tires is fixed now
– The sinking depth of the trailer wheels is adjusted
this is for all those who also leiber little deeper sinking into the wheels, faster hard drive uphill and generally more realistic grip on fields had.
On dry and very wet field soil to the mach-noticeable depending on soil type and Feuchtgkeitsgehalt.
Have to the “GroundResponse.lua” from the For “Real Module 3: Ground Response” by Giants significantly edited.
This is just in the “For Real module 3: Ground Response” is inserted, and thus the standart “GroundResponse.lua” replaced (backup is not necessary to have to click as you anytime “Update Mods” in the main menu in the game only, and there the “for Real module 3: Ground response” Update must-characterized Wirde my “.lua” simply overwritten on the standard).
deeper sinking of the wheels, especially in humid
much less traction through the deeper sinking of the wheels
more influence of tire diameter and width to the Einsinkverhalten
Charge now causes deeper sinking of the wheels
less uncontrolled Kippneigungen on the road
Wheels fall more by physical influences, eg curve centrifugal, cant go on a slope, uneven ground
travel at speeds of over 25 km / h on soft or uneven ground shall be punished by physical forces more
Because until now only a few have been working on improving the physics in LS 17, this was the reason for me to try it by yourself remodel soil behavior somewhat more according to my wishes, because in the real module 3: Ground Response are for already all options given-but not implemented.
Credit(s):Script: Giants Idee / Konzept: Giants Tester: Giants/Rachederasen Sonstige: Abänderung der von Giants vorgegebenen Werte RachederasenFS17 – Groundresponse.LUA Final V1.5 (Realism Version) Download File