FS17 – Loess Hill Country Map V4.1.1
Loess Hill Country Map mod for FS17.
Welcome to the North Saxon Loesshügelland north of the city of Meissen!
– Errors in the dirt triggers of cows, sheep and pigs.
– Feed mixing plant for the pigs now produces pig feed.
– A part of the forest has been replaced by precipitable trees.
– Production lines revised: speed and quantity of raw materials.
– Seed consumption adapted.
– fertilizer and seed stored at the farm.
– flying cars removed.
– Particle system for rye and oat straw.
– Display boards worked on productions.
– The map is designed for farmers Andy’s Farming Tablet.
– Trees disappear after saving (new in V4.1.1)
– Small changes to the map of the map.
In the last 10,000 years, a landscape characteristic of loess areas has developed through a variety of ablation processes. The hilly relief as well as the deep waters of the landscape characterize the region and places special demands on the agricultural processing. However, the quality of the soils also allows for above-average yields.
Features of the map:
4 times the size
970 acres of field
122 acres of meadow
Additional fruits: rye, oats
14 Unloading / sales points
Cattle mast, dairy farm, sheepfarm
Biogas plant with 2 keil silos
Economic cycles (including wood products)
Real income and growth times
File Details:ZIP / 752 MB FS17 – Loess Hill Country Map V4.1.1 Download File