FS17 MAN TGS 18.480 with Jenz HEM583 Woodcrusher V 1.1
Man TGS 18.480 with Jenz HEM583 Woodcrusher Truck mod for FS17.
– Supporting feet added. These have their own blinkers and a separate control group. Switch on these and then extend the feet to the desired setting.
– Shop description adapted
– Switch on the truck replaced by switching on the chopper
– The problem with the pipe will not be solved. It folds to the side it is on. As a result, it can pass through the crane when folded. However, does not cause any problems since it has no collision.
– First crane boom can be slightly higher. Unfortunately it does not go on. In my tests, I was able to bring all the tree trunks without problems to the chopper!
– minor bug fixes
After a long time, here is my first big mod in the first version! It is a MAN TGS 18.480 with Jenz HEM583 Woodcrusher on the Back and a Ponsse Crane.
Please Notice: This is not a reality. Mod or something like that! I do not know if this vehicle is exsisting in real or not. I do not care, it’s more fun-mod! If you do not like it, just do not download it.
What is working so far:
– Woodcrusher works withour any problem
– Fold and Unfold Table is working
– Pipe is working
– Cranecontrol is working
– Trailers can stiill be used with the additional Hitch
– Colorpick for both truck and woodcrusher
– Shopgraphics included
– Controlgroups for Crane / Pipe / Support Legs
– Truck can drive without problems, but care! It is really heavy, do not drive to fast!
And the most Important: The Log is Error-Free!
What is NOT working and planned:
– Support-Legs come with next version! This is a first version to test it!
– Store-Description is still the truck, it will be changed
– Pipe is unfolding to the wrong direction
– Crane does not have drive-locking, it is planned!