FS17 – Vehicle Inspector V1.3 Beta
Vehicle Inspector mod for Fs17.
The VehicleInspector is intended to give you a quick overview of your vehicles. What do they / what they have loaded / which are active etc. etc.
Version 1.3 Beta
* 4k resolutions, head standing text in the settings menu and help text
* C: / Users / trabb / OneDrive / Documents / MyGames / FarmingSimulator2017 / mods / VehicleInspector / viKeyMouseEvents.lua:
* HelperName can optionally be displayed with (user request)
* Animals icons can be moved optionally (user request)
* Pal / Bale / BigPack Trailer the loaded objects are displayed (always at the end)
* New settings are always orange-marked
The VI itself has a very comprehensive settings menu. There you can adjust and optimize everything according to your wishes. Easy to test and play with.
If you use the MultiOverlayV2 Hud Mod you need at least v2.9 or higher.
The result is the mod because the old VI integrated in the MultiOverlayHud has already gotten a bit old and therefore something new was needed.
This is an Open Beta version and errors are included.
To avoid conflicts with other mod menus, I recommend you close the Settings menu of the VI before to avoid overlaps.
Key / Mouse Default Settings: VI _…..
VI ON / OFF F2
VI Hiden ON / OFF F3
VI MouseCursor ON / OFF F12 <- MOH v2.9 Multiple via VI Settings Optional
VI Select UP NONE (Optional)
VI Select Down NONE (Optional)
VI Select Action NONE (Optional)
XML Settings File: ….. / modsSettings / vehicleInspector / vehicleInspector.xml
BugReport / Support / Beta / Quick Bugfix / Developer versions are available here
BugListe 1.2: Fix Check Not reproducible
Preview Next Version:
And who does not like it should simply not load it 🙂
Credit(s):Modell: HappyLooser Textur: HappyLooser Script: HappyLooser Idee / Konzept: HappyLooser Tester: HappyLooser und viele LS Spieler Sonstige: HappyLooserFS17 – Vehicle Inspector V1.3 Beta Download File