FS19 – Kraz 255B Laptezhnik V1.3.1
Kraz 255B Laptezhnik V1.3.1 mod for FS19.
– fix the stuck light source for a model with a frame.
Conversion of the tractor Laptezhnika under FS19 with partial refinement.
– Changed the collision zone so that Kraz could overcome higher obstacles (the calculation was for hemp and logs lying on the ground)
– The suspension travel was significantly increased and its rigidity was reduced: Kraz sags when loaded and beautifully plays wheels on the terrain.
– Updated some textures and models (while at the minimum).
– Available selection of primary color, color design and one of the discs.
– There are 2 engines to choose from: authentic YMZ-238 for 240 forces and its modern modification YMZ-6585-04 for 420 forces (believe me, no longer needed, 1962 Nm of dragging in any situation).
– 3 types of wheels: Road (although who needs them?) + Boggers with discs that can be painted + Boggers with authentic discs.
– Working lighting, paid special attention to it, the lights turned out very realistic.
– Animated rear suspension (front is still oak).
– Work tachometer + speedometer + fuel level
– Soiled / washed.
– The log is clean …
What’s new in version 1.3:
– the names of the authors of the mod
were corrected – the lights of the train began to work
– the coupling angles were increased
– the visual jamb was fixed with the inside of authentic Bolotnikov disks
– antenna dirt and beeps
were added – light indicators were added cockpit
– the temperature sensor and the pressure sensor came to life on a tidy
– the wipers work was adjusted
– the appearance of the instrument gauges was fixed
– replaced the cardan model.
– at the request of the community now Kraz comes in 2 versions: with arcs and without
– both options have 2 additional options: removing the spare wheel and removing the side panels of the engine
– the passenger became bored and he left us 🙂
So that there are no questions about switching on the working light:
F – near -> far -> turning off
Num 5 – working front
Num 6 – working rear
It is not BAG that on “F” working lighting is not Turns on, so done on purpose.
The work on Krazom is underway, I will be happy to hear the advice, suggestions and comments …
I would be glad if someone will help with the front suspension ..
Credit(s):LEHA, AxaryFile Detail:103.6 MB / ZIP
FS19 – Kraz 255B Laptezhnik V1.3.1 Download File