SnowRunner – Translation Fix
SnowRunner Translation Fix mod for SnowRunner.
As a lot of people, I just got SnowRunner and I’m having a very great time with it but I can’t but see the little translation errors here and there and feel the need to fix them. (and yes, “Metal Planks” really hurt me).
So here is a first mod, more like a proof of concept, changing a few translations in game both for english and french languages.
English changes :
– Changed “Fuel” by “Barrels” for generic barrels
– Changed “Metal Planks” by “Metal Beams” for metal beams
French changes :
– Changed “Carburant” by “Barils” for generic barrels
– Changed “Blocs de béton” by “Parpaings” for small concrete blocs
– Changed “Consommables” by “Fournitures” for misc consumables
– Changed “Planches de métal” by “Poutrelles métalliques” for metal beams
– Changed “Cargaison surdimensionnée” by “Transport Exceptionnel” for oversized cargo
PS : Do not subscribe to this mod but download it manualy instead, clicking on mod size.
Installation notes are provided inside the .zip file. Nothing complex, only a few steps. Note that WinRar is required.
– This mod changes the initial.cache_block inside initial.pak file. Any mod modifying this whole .pak or just this individual sub file could conflict with this mod.
Credit(s):lauri2000File Detail:3.6 MB / ZIP
SnowRunner – Translation Fix Download File