Sound Fixes Pack V23.18.1 ATS 1.47
Sound Fixes Pack V23.18.1 mod for ATS1.47.
Note: Only for 1.47 open beta!
Compatibility update for the ATS 1.47 open beta. [ATS edition] Compatibility update for the ETS2 1.47 open beta. [ETS2 edition]
Feature loss: The Special Transport DLC sound feature appears to no longer work due to sounds not applying to escort vehicles in 1.47.
– This mod brings more immersion to common sounds in the game.
– For over 7 years, this mod has proven to be an essential addition for anyone wanting an immersive experience.
– The Steam Workshop version is highly recommended for quick and easy updates, maintained for the current game version.
– The mod is the most safe on the Steam Workshop, having procedures in place for adapting to major game updates.
ETS2 1.47.0 + ATS 1.47.0. No errors in game log. Must have high priority in Mod Manager.
Does not replace individual player truck sounds, so this mod can be used with an unlimited amount of truck sound mods of your choice.
Compatible with all maps and all trucks, including truck mods.
Supported in single-player and multiplayer Convoy mode, and is marked as an optional mod in Convoy.
If hosting a Convoy dedicated server with this mod, it is recommended to turn on “mods_optioning” to prevent mod version restrictions.
Requires higher priority in Mod Manager than:
– any map mods (e.g. ProMods)
– any AI traffic mods (e.g. Jazzycat’s traffic packs)
– any rain sound mods (unless proven to be compatible)
The mod features dynamic and realistic sounds, covering the following:
– Extensive variety of suspension and tire bump sounds.
– Fuel / filling station sounds.
– Door close and seatbelt sounds after refueling.
– Train sound enhancements, including comprehensive sounds for some individual trains.
– Unique railroad crossing bell sounds for different locations.
– Real tire and road noise for all terrains: asphalt, gravel, grass, and sleeper lines.
– Nokia phone ringtone sound replacing the hurry up / late music, leading to less stress for the player.
– Default common sound reworks, such as improved default air brake sounds and a softer default reverse beep.
– AI traffic vehicle sound improvements, including sounds for Jazzycat’s Motorcycle Traffic Pack.
– English UK/US voice navigation variants with speaker effect added and no unrealistic phrases.
– Wind buffeting and rush of air sounds at high speeds only when the window is open.
– Improvements to sounds of the surrounding environment and animated objects.
– Trailer coupling and trailer brace rotation sounds.
– Two standalone air horns.
– Softer mix for the Musical Road in American Truck Simulator’s Historic Route 66.
– Dynamic exterior and interior rain sounds, and an assortment of varying thunder sounds with delay.
– The default wiper sound may now squeak only when the windshield is dry.
– Default gear grinding sound effect additions and improvements.
– (Optional) Reefer / refrigerated trailer sound functionality that can be activated by trailer mods.
For further realism, the mod may also add official colors to each AI traffic vehicle it modifies for sound, with rarer colors less likely to be seen.
Credit(s):SCS Software, Drive Safely, antonvezdehod, Darkcaptain, Deltatristar500, Grinch, Kass, Katixa, Kriechbaum, Trayscapes, Vasily EVR, ZeemodSound Fixes Pack V23.18.1 ATS 1.47 Download File