ETS2 – Scs Schwarzmuller Reworked V1.1 [06.10.18] (1.32.x)
Scs Schwarzmuller Reworked V1.1 [06.10.18] mod for ETS2 1.32.x.
– Standalone trailer in trailer dealer, doesn’t replace default Schwarzmuller (original DLC still required).
Changes compared to v1:
– Added skin support (sides and back doors), template and example skin setup are included.
– Added two new custom bumper variants with Dhollandia lift (with square lights and with round lights), painted variants also included.
– Added new wide mudflaps under fenders.
– Added paintable toolbox variants (with store wheel or without).
– Changed Carrier “Maxima” decal to Carrier “Vector” (because in real life its a “Vector” model, i was mistaken before).
– Added new logos for back doors (MAN, Iveco, Volvo)
– Added Volvo mudflap for stock bumper.
It is recommended what you sell your trailer first before buying v1.1 otherwise some upgrades may show incorrectly.
In next version there will paintable pallet box and new fenders variants. It was planned for this version but will be in next update.
– 2 types of cooler unit (Carrier and Thermo King)
– Additional side lights on pallet box
– 3 variants of front ladder (left, right, both)
– Additional orange lights on top
– 2 rear red top lights variants (stock 2 and custom 6)
– 2 variants of additional red bumper lights (4 or 8)
– 4 variants of bumper logos (DAF or Scania)
– 2 variants of badges on door (DAF or Scania)
– 3 variants of logos on door (PACCAR, Scania and your custom logo)
– 4 variants of licence plates (Belgium, Netherlands, Russia and your custom licence plate)
– 6 variants of mudflaps (2 DAF, 1 Scania, 1 Schwarzmuller, simple black, Wheel Lead)
– Optional GoodYear Tyre added (385/55) (thanks to 50keda for textures)
Trailer – SCS
Some of the textures – STaNis COne
Rework – axelrol (me)
GoodYear texture – 50keda
– if you want to change licence plate texture to your own, then in game select “Your Custom Licence Plate”, then go to vehicle/trailer_owned/upgrade/licence_plate/schwarz/textures and find lp_custom.dds (open and change it to yours).
– if you want to change door logo to your own, then in game select “Your Custom Logo”, then go to vehicle/trailer_owned/upgrade/doorlogo/schwarz/textures and find custom.dds (open it and change to yours).
Credit(s):Trailer - SCS
Some of the textures - STaNis COne
Rework - axelrol (me)
GoodYear texture - 50keda
ETS2 – Scs Schwarzmuller Reworked V1.1 [06.10.18] (1.32.x) Download File